Tech Lead - Back End
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
- Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Build software solutions for complex problems.
- Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
- Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
- Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
- Lead software engineer should be able to handle the whole lifecycle of the project. Starting from design, development, code reviews, testing, production and post production monitoring.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- This is an individual Contributor role and mentoring other developers. Candidate will support day to day releases and major features deployment in coordination with different teams.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, hands-on knowledge on any programming language (Java/Python/C++/ROR/C#/PHP etc
- Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website.
Good to have –
- Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team environment.
- Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Good Understanding of Responsive Designs is a must.
- Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in software development
- Experience with a start-up would be added advantage.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science or related field from a premier institute.